Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SBI Credit Card Dues- Name in CIBIL

SBI Credit Card Dues- Name in CIBIL 
Dear SBI Credit Card Colleague,

This sbi credit card was never used for any transactions. Still I was getting bill, they told me this is for Royal sundaram insurance added into your acconut. I never received any policy. The amount was Rs.2300/- I was very frusteted from calls. Once I spoke to Mr. Raman for account closure on Feb 2008 and he agree to close my account after payment of Rs. 1500/-

All of them promised me that I will get a call back regarding the same. Although I mentioned to them that i had spoken to the executive before and then later on to the supervisor and had the confirmation that my card is closed and I am not supposed to make any further payments

I had given a Payment 1500/- to Mr. Joshi from Pune – cell n. 9822011034 He issued me a bill for the same. Receipt No. 10948371 he has written on receipt "This is the full and final payment"
The letter stating the final closure was to be mailed later.

The SBI card email address continues to send me my bill regualrly each month, but is taking no interest to resolve the issue.
Now the due amount incresed to 20,000/-

So finally I still stand in the same situation, Can you please help me get this resolved.

Looking forward to your reply. I also would like to get a clearance so that my name is not featured in the CIBIL defaulter list.

Thanks,
Rajesh Bharade
9881339039

No comments:

Post a Comment