Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lost of SBI Card and un-desirable/terrifying consequences afterwards.

I want to state that I have lost my SBI Credit Card 4317 5755 5916 6682 during the journey between Jodhpur to Delhi Sarai Rohilla. For this theft I have communicated an E-mail on 05 Aug 2009 at 9.51 AM requesting to deactivate my SBI credit card simultaneously I have received a system generated response to acknowledge the receipt of email on 5 Aug 09 at 10 AM.
I have also received an E-mail on 6 Aug 09 at 16.45 PM informing me that I have an outstandingamount Rs. 982.23 to be paid and my card had been deactivated. But after seeing my credit cardstatement on Internet I was socked that an outstanding amount of Rs. 14,182.23 is being displayed.
It is a great matter of concern that if my card was deactivated and an amount of Rs. 982.23 was there at the time of deactivation how this amount have raised up.
the bank statement shows the payment done in favour of these four firms + Interest + penalty. As on date 21.3.2010 outstanding balance 21,104. I am getting telephone calls from SBI Card/agencies for payment of amount, which I have not made. The card has been deactivated on 5th Aug 2009. I have paid all the dues before the deactivated of credit card.
I am sorry to inform you that I am responsible only for Rs. 982.23 and myself is not responsible for other payments, which I have not made or are made after reporting of theft which has been duly acknowledged by your call center. You may verify the amount at the seeing my signature and any other proofs required. In this context I wish to bring in your kind notice that RBI has issued new instructions regarding credit card purchase/user firm should check photo identity proof, signature of cardholder etc. Therefore you are requested to kindly delete the amount except Rs. 982.23 from mystatement. Also I request you to pay Rs 50000/- as compensation amount for the mental tension, other exp. etc during the period of last more than 6 months. I am cardiac patient please reduce my stress.
It is kindly request to look into the matter seriously and solve the problem earliest; as it is a matter of serious mental stress for me I am suffering coronary artery disease.

From:
"HeadCards" <head.sbicards@ge.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam



To: "Pavantiwari" <pktiwari_cazri@rediffmail.com>


Subject: RE:'CaseID=003-230-099' SBI CARD No. 4317575559166682


Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:45:59 IST

Dear Mr. Tiwari,

This is with reference to your communication dated August 05, 2009 regarding your SBI cardaccount.

We would like to inform you that on receipt of your request dated August 05 2009, your SBI cardwas deactivated by us. Please advice us regarding the reissue of the same.

Please be informed that as on date, your SBI card account has outstanding of Rs.982.23 payable to us.

We assure you the best services at all time.

In case of any further clarification, we request you to reply at head.sbicards@ge.com using the same subject line.

Yours sincerely,

AVP- Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment